Re: [wtp-dev] Which team owns wst.doc?

I believe this is owned by Kate Price (katep@xxxxxxxxxx).

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/23/2007 06:14 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Which team owns wst.doc?

I need to add some 3.0-specific content to wst.doc.isv and need to know who (if anyone) I should coordinate creation of the branch with.

Thanks,

- Konstantin

  Konstantin Komissarchik
Staff Software Engineer
Phone: 206.296.2962
IM: kosta0120 on Yahoo

kosta@xxxxxxx
BEA Systems, Inc.
999 North Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103

www.bea.com
  Barring that natural _expression_ of villainy which we all have, the man looked honest enough.

                                                    Mark Twain

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.