RE: [wtp-dev] Nomination of Carl Anderson to WTP JEE Committer

+1
JEE

-----Original Message-----
From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Naci Dai
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 7:49 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Nomination of Carl Anderson to WTP JEE Committer

+1

Carl has been an active part of the JEE 5 task group and he will be a
valuable addition to WTP

> To the JST Team Committers [1],
> I am happy to nominate Carl Anderson as a committer on the JEE and
> Common component teams.
>
> Since WTP's inception, Carl has worked on development teams that
> adopted many of its frameworks, and provided great feedback, and
> logged bug reports.
> Since joining my team last year, Carl has quickly contributed many
> quality fixes, designed and developed new enhancements for the 2.0
> release, and has participated
> in the JEE5 working group.  Carl has helped develop some of the new
> emerging api for Java EE models, and has organized many existing
> J2EE models and operations, cleaning up deprecated code, removing
> hundreds of compiler warnings, and helping overall project health
> by actively representing the IBM J2EE team in the WTP status meetings.
> I'm confident will be a great addition the WTP team, and will continue to
> make significant contributions for WTP 3.0
>
> The query below [2] shows only a portion of Carl's contributions since
> last year.  (Carl's email is: ccc@xxxxxxxxxx in case you were wondering)
>
> Thanks for your time,
>
> Chuck Bridgham
>
> [1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/devProcess/devTeams.html
> [2]

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_t
ype=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=WebTools&product=Web+Tools&lon
g_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_f
ile_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_t
ype=allwords&keywords=&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=ccc%4
0us.ibm.com&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&ch
fieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as
+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

> Chuck Bridgham
> Rational Java EE Tooling Team Lead
> IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
> Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
> Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s.