Re: [wtp-dev] Jetty adaptor

Hi Naci, Tim, David and Kaloyan (and anyone else I may have missed),

Thanks for your replies, they have been extremely helpful. I have
now got a Jetty generic adaptor working, able to stop/start and un/publish
webapps, so hopefully I will have something final to announce to
this list in the very near future.

One feature that I'm trying to polish is to allow the user to configure
a jetty-specific deployment file per webapp. I don't need much
configuration, just the optional name of a file that I can copy
over to jetty along with the webapp. The name of this file would have
to be supplied when the webapp is being deployed, and I can't see
anywhere in the api where I could present a configuration dialog
to the user - is this possible with the generic api? Or is this
something for which I'd need to do a fully custom adapter?

Thanks for your welcome and your advice,

best regards
Jan

--
Jan Bartel, Webtide LLC | janb@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.webtide.com