Re: [wtp-dev] Jetty adaptor

Hi Jan,

I have swicthed my spam-filet and it seems all email to wtp-jst-dev goes into my junk folder! In anycase, it would be great to have a Jetty adapter, and there are plenty of examples from simpel generic servers to full-scale (a la Tomcat) adapters. At this point it would make most sense to open a bugzilla for this work if you want to contribute it to WTP under EPL. We can track and help you there, and when the adapter is ready, we can commit it to WTP.

Otherwise you can hot it anywhere you like and we can provide a link to it as an installable adapter.

We
Hi all,

I tried mailing the wtp-jst-dev list a week or so ago, but from
the silence, it seems like perhaps this is a better list?

I'm one of the leads on the Jetty project, and I'm starting to develop
a Jetty adapter for the web tooling/jst components.

Do these adapters normally live in the Eclipse source repository or
are they normally hosted by the web server's project? If the latter,
what kind of arrangements does a project need to make in order to offer
an adapter that can be easily downloaded and installed into Eclipse workbench?

Finally, any pointers to tutorials, whitepapers or presentations on writing
Server adapters would be very gratefully received ;-)
very best regards
Jan

--
Naci Dai,