[wtp-dev] How to correctly setup WebProject depencies projects

Hi eclipse users,
I have a core java project (calling it ProjectA) that contain all my
hibernate mappings xml files inside classpath along with model
classes. I then have second web project(ProjectB) that uses those. I
can add ProjectA into ProjectB's class build path and every compiles
file.

But I run into problem when starting up my webapp in a server that
needs to load hibernate mapping resource files based on classpath, and
they are not found.

Can someone show me what do I have to do to make this ProjectB sees
all resources files that are in ProjectA's classpath?

Thanks for helping.
--
/bugslayer

Back to the top