[wtp-dev] Reminder: First WTP 1.5.5 Bi-Weekly M Build This Week

Just a friendly reminder, in case you were ever bored with only one WTP release.... This Friday is our first 1.5.5 M Build, so we will be asking all teams to smoke test the 1.5.5 candidate on Thursday.  Keep this in mind as you plan out your week.  From now on, we will have declared 1.5.5 M Builds every other week.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top