[wtp-dev] EJB Wizard creation

Hi,

My name is bhaban and I am trying to develop some wizard by extending
NewEjbWizard class. When I create the page class file, I used
DataModelWizardPage. When I create the control, I register the
property change listener like

***For EJBName text***
synchHelper.synchText(ejbNameText,
IEnterpriseBeanClassDataModelProperties.EJB_NAME, null);

***For Stateless or Stateful combo**
stateCombo.setItem(new String[]
{SessionType.STATELESS_LITERAL.getName(),
SessionType.STATEFUL_LITERAL.getName() } );
synchHelper.synchCombo(stateCombo, ISessionBeanDataModelProperties, null);

same as above I also create control for interfaces (Local, Remote)

localButton.setText(ResultTypeMappingType.LOCAL_LITERAL.getName());

And now I want to register the listener

synchHelper.syncCheckbom(localButton, ################, null);

Here my problem is, what property should I used to register the
Mapping type (Local or Remote)?

Please help me in my problem.

Thanking you in advance.

regards