Re: [wtp-dev] StructuredBuilder?

Cameron,
Yes, that builder was only ever responsible for the source editing Task Tag support.  Task Tags moved to a builder-less solution a long time ago.  You can safely remove it--products where the builder is being used will simply add it back in.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Structured Source Editing

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/17/2007 05:05 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] StructuredBuilder?

I have a warning for a builder in some source code that was contributed
to us.  It is due to:

       <buildCommand>
           <name>com.ibm.sse.model.structuredbuilder</name>
           <arguments>
           </arguments>
       </buildCommand>

Does the build do anything with this or can I safely remove it?  Anyone
know?

--Cam