[wtp-dev] JEE plugin changes this week

The JEE5 EMF models that were recently submitted (to the org.eclipse.jst.jee plugin) needed to move to plugin: org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core for dependency requirements.
All classes/interfaces that were in the "models" src foilder have moved to a cooresponding source folder in the the j2ee.core plugin.

No namespace/package rename occured.   Only reaction would be to make sure the j2ee.core plugin is in the dependency list.

I apologize for this late change, but the current location of these interfaces were too restrictive implementing some of our scenarios.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational Java Enterprise Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Back to the top