[wtp-dev] Request: information on API changes between WTP 1.5 and 2.0

In preparation for the WTP release review on June 6, I’m putting together a summary of API changes between WTP 1.5 and 2.0. Here’s an example from our 1.5 release:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/adopters/1.5APIdelta.html

I’ve set up a wiki page to track the 2.0 changes:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_2.0_API_Delta

Component leads: could you please update the wiki page with a short summary of API changes in your component?

Thanks much,

Jess Garms

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top