[wtp-dev] Nominating Kaloyan Raev as committer for JEE - Again!

Apologies to fellow committers - pity that portal.eclipse.org is not ready for a voting process.  I realized it after the arrow left the bow.  So, we will go back to our old ways and ask for JEE committers to vote for Kaloyan on the wtp-dev list.

This is an invitation to all JEE committers to vote for Kaloyan.

----

Kaloyan Raev (kaloyan.raev _ at_ sap.com) a member of the SAP NetWeaver
development team (WTP Adopter) in their Sofia labs, and has been a great
contributer to WTP. He has been working with us in shaping up JEE5,
creating requirements, contributing implementations and patches, and always
providing very helpful feedback as an early tester of bleeding new
functionality.
Kaloyan is an example of a great contributor for more than a year.  He
reported bugs, contributes tests and patches to many of the WTP components
including servers, releng, JEE and web projects. He will  be a great
addition the WTP.  I've reviewed and committed several of his patches and
they have all been top quality.

WTP committers, please join me with a +1 to vote Kaloyan as a WTP
committer.

Some examples of Kaloyan's great work:
-Member of the JEE5 working group
-44 bugs submitted to bugzilla
-34 Patches
-65 bugs had feedback from him including screen shots, test data and JUnit
tests

--
Naci Dai,

eteration a.s. itu teknokent ari-1 25