[wtp-dev] WTP 1.5.5 Information

Team,

The WTP 1.5.5 plan has met PMC approval and is ready for general review and consumption.

WTP 1.5.5

Scope:

WTP 1.5.5 is a service release for critical defects, regressions, and adopter issues only. There should be no translation or UI changes, nor should it affect any API reported through the adopter scanning tools.

Bug Approval:

All bugs must be approved by the normal
PMC Approval Process.

Timeline:

The proposal is that to keep focus on WTP 2.0 shutdown, we don't actually start development until the end of June and don't declare an M build until July 13th.  Then, we take the biweekly approach we did in 1.5.4, with a few RC shutdown weeks leading to an August 31 GA.  RDB will work throughout May and June since they don't have any 2.0 work and are preparing migration efforts to DTP.

May 11-June 22  RDB Fixes
June 29 All Component Fixes
July 13  M Build
July 27  M Build
Aug 10 M Build
Aug 17 RC1
Aug 24 RC2
Aug 31 1.5.5 GA

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top