[wtp-dev] Web Services node in the Project Explorer

Title: Web Services node in the Project Explorer

Hello,

In the last I-build, I have noticed new node in the Project Explorer - "JSR-109 Web Services".
I know that users can hide it from the Customized View dialog and I suggest that adopters can do this by default.
But I am wondering what is the purpose of this node and isn't it some kind of reviving of look and feel from WTP 1.0?

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Senior Developer
NW AS JS TOOLS JEE (BG)