Re: [wtp-dev] Property testers

You can use PDE to select the org.eclipse.core.expressions.propertyTesters extension point, right click and select "Find References".  This will tell you all the extensions for that extension point.

Hope that helps,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"Raev, Kaloyan" <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/04/2007 06:10 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Property testers

Hi,

Is there a way to identify all property tester defined in the WTP plugins (and in the plugins of other Eclipse project)?

Sometimes I need to use a property tester in a plugin.xml and I always wonder if there is a suitable one already defined, or I have to implement one myself.

It would be wonderful if there is a list of all property testers maintained, or a search tool that indexes them in the source code. Is there such thing?

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev

Senior Developer

NW AS JS TOOLS JEE (BG)