[wtp-dev] 1.5.4 bugs to verify

Here we are about to release, and I noticed 55 unverified bugs!
9 of those are blocker or critical!? See one of John's Queries in Meeting Agenda

Let's say that to release, we at least have to have those 9 verified,
so, component owners, don't wait for the originator, necessarily,
please confirm the bugs are really fixed ... Or else I'll be embarrassed.
(And still a little embarrassed with 27 majors unverified, so let's
at least try and verify some of those, but we won't stop ship based
on that number.

I'm sure John will have more to say, but I hope we don't have to waste
precious meeting time waiting there while you verify these 9 in front of us all
in real time at the meeting. That is, please handle these 9 if at all possible
before the meeting!

(and, apologies in advance if this note does not display well).

blocker critical major normal Total
J2EE Standard Tools
.
.