RE: [wtp-dev] WTP 2.0 Weekly RC0 I build declared:I-I200704261031-200704261031

I am seeing some issues with this build. Are these known problems or should I open a few bugs?

1. The following three errors are logged when you open a dynamic web project wizard. Probably a packaging issue.

Could not load icon "icons/axis2-facet.ico" from plugin org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis2.core.
Could not load icon "icons/axis2-facet-add.gif" from plugin org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis2.core.
Could not load icon "icons/axis2-facet-add.gif" from plugin org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis2.core.

2. When you start with a fresh workspace and select the new runtime button on the first page of the dynamic web project wizard, you get an error dialog with the following message and stack trace. The same error is also logged. Cannot tell what actual harm comes from this. The new runtime wizard comes up and functions just fine. To repro the problem again, a workbench restart is required.

An internal error occurred during: "Decoration Calculation".

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.jface.resource.JFaceResources.getResources(JFaceResources.java:203)
at org.eclipse.jface.resource.JFaceResources.getResources(JFaceResources.java:228)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.OverlayCache.<init>(OverlayCache.java:130)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.LightweightDecoratorManager.<init>(LightweightDecoratorManager.java:90)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.DecoratorManager.initializeDecoratorDefinitions(DecoratorManager.java:144)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.DecoratorManager.getLightweightManager(DecoratorManager.java:842)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.DecorationScheduler$1.ensureResultCached(DecorationScheduler.java:363)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.decorators.DecorationScheduler$1.run(DecorationScheduler.java:325)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

- Konstantin