[wtp-dev] Exporting a War - No jars in lib folder

Hi,

I am still new to WPT so you'll have to bare with me.  I currently have a dynamic project in my eclipse that imports external jars (Jakarta POI and Paxtools) into my project.  Now when I export this project as a WAR to my tomcat directory I find that the lib folder is empty.  So when I run my serlvets on tomcat it tells me it can't find certain classes.

I have tried to manually move the jar files over to the lib folder, but the end result is still unable to find classes.

I was wondering if anyone could help me,

Fong

Back to the top