From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Naci Dai
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:31 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] JEE5 Status Call and Agenda for Mar 29/07

Call info:

*Access code:                               3500048#
*International Dial-in number:          (702) 894-2358
*Tollfree in the US:                        (866) 484-4232
*Call Time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=11&min=0&sec=
0&p1=179

Agenda:

Use cases:
1) A first draft of these use cases are available at the wiki. We need
componet owner to review these Use Cases and provide feedback.  We need
to know the gap and if it is feasible to commit to them for WTP 2.0

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_JEE5_Test_Scenarios

2) Priorities:
At this point I believe our priorities are (in the order of
importance):
-) Runtime support for JEE5 modules - If we have a JEE5 module (Web
2.5/EJB3/EAR) we should be able to run it on servers
(Tomcat/Geronimo/Glassfish).   Having the server adapters ready to
support these modules will also be important, especially for EJB3 and
EAR5.
-) JEE 5 Model extensibility - This issue has been addressed by Chuck.
-) Editing and Tools support: I do not believe our editors(and tools
like wizards etc.) will be ready to have full JEE5 support by 2.0.
This
should be a post 2.0 task.

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s.