[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] JEE5 Status Call and Agenda for Mar 29/07
- From: Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:27:42 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Windows/20070221)
Apologies for the incorrect call info today and thanks to Rob for
sending the correction.
Unfortunately, only Dave and Neil managed to find their ways to the
call. We went over the JEE5 scenarios for WTP2.0. I will post them on
the wiki by tomorrow. With only one week of development time
remaining for the M6 we should really focus our efforts.
At this point I believe our priorities are (in the order of importance):
1) Runtime support for JEE5 modules - If we have a JEE5 module (Web
2.5/EJB3/EAR) we should be able to run it on servers
(Tomcat/Geronimo/Glassfish). Having the server adapters ready to
support these modules will also be important, especially for EJB3 and EAR5.
2) JEE 5 Model extensibility - This issue has been addressed by Chuck.
3) Editing and Tools support: I do not believe our editors(and tools
like wizards etc.) will be ready to have full JEE5 support by 2.0. This
should be a post 2.0 task.
There will be a call next week for these issues. IU will announce the
scenario on the dev list when I upload them.
*Access code: 3500048#
*International Dial-in number: (702) 894-2358
*Tollfree in the US: (866) 484-4232
itu teknokent ari-1 25
Maslak, Istanbul 34469
+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (212) 328 0825 (phone)
+90 (212) 328 0521 (fax)