[wtp-dev] JEE5 Status Call and Agenda for Mar 29/07

Apologies for the incorrect call info today and thanks to Rob for sending the correction.

Unfortunately, only Dave and Neil managed to find their ways to the call. We went over the JEE5 scenarios for WTP2.0. I will post them on the wiki by tomorrow. With only one week of development time remaining for the M6 we should really focus our efforts.

At this point I believe our priorities are (in the order of importance):
1) Runtime support for JEE5 modules - If we have a JEE5 module (Web 2.5/EJB3/EAR) we should be able to run it on servers (Tomcat/Geronimo/Glassfish). Having the server adapters ready to support these modules will also be important, especially for EJB3 and EAR5.

2) JEE 5 Model extensibility - This issue has been addressed by Chuck.

3) Editing and Tools support: I do not believe our editors(and tools like wizards etc.) will be ready to have full JEE5 support by 2.0. This should be a post 2.0 task.

There will be a call next week for these issues. IU will announce the scenario on the dev list when I upload them.

Call info:

*Access code:                               3500048#
*International Dial-in number:          (702) 894-2358
*Tollfree in the US:                        (866) 484-4232
*Call Time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

--
Naci Dai,