[wtp-dev] DALI : How to Map Existing POJO to Tables

Hi,

I have installed the latest build of WTP with all the Required Projects.
I can create a new JPA Project, and add new Class. If I add a marker @Entity
to the Class, it brings the JPA Mapping Window.

My Question is how to mapping an Existing Entity or Create a new Persistence
Entity. The Options described below don't appear in my Environment
- Package Explorer->New -> Other -> Java Persistence -> Entity
- Right-click on your Class in the Package Explorer and choose Persistence
-> Make Java Persistence Entity

Is this a configuration Issue, or have these two options been dropped in the
2.x version of WTP/Dali/JPA

Please help!!

To create a new persistent Entity:

    * Right-click on your Java Project and choose New -> Other -> Java
Persistence -> Entity
    * Or, you can create a new Java class and simply add the "@Entity"
annotation to it. The Dali tools will pickup the change and the editing
views will activate.

To make an existing POJO an Entity:

    * Right-click on your Class in the Package Explorer and choose
Persistence -> Make Java Persistence Entity
    * Or simply add the "@Entity" annotation to any existing POJO class
definition. The Dali tools will pickup the change and the editing views will
activate.