Re: [wtp-dev] EclipseCon Slide from Naci about book on WTP

Thanks John! We do appreciate any promotion of the book. The three of us have put in a lot of effort into this book and hope it will further the development of the WTP community.

Our publisher just released an updated shot of the cover. I've updated the slide.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

John Lanuti <jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/01/2007 04:28 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] EclipseCon Slide from Naci about book on WTP

Hey guys,

If you want to include this slide in your presentations for EclipseCon, I'm sure the authors as well as the community would be thankful.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861[attachment "WTPBookSlide.ppt" deleted by Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM]