RE: [wtp-dev] How to get "src" folder?

Take a look at org.eclipse.jdt.core.IJavaProject. Source paths are part of the classpath and there could be more than one.

- Konstantin

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Trimble
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:35 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] How to get "src" folder?

What's the correct way to programmatically get the source folder (e.g. "src") as specified by the user during dynamic web project creation? I've poked around a bit in ComponentCore but haven't yet found a solution. I need to make a change to code in the JSF Tools project codebase that currently blindly assumes "P/src".

Thanks in advance,
 - Ian

Ian Trimble
JDeveloper Group
Oracle Corporation Canada Inc.
Office: (250) 954-0837
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

by email and then delete it.

Back to the top