[wtp-dev] wiki workaround, a wikiround

Hey guys,

I think I have a wiki workaround, a wikiround, if you will...

On the meeting agenda/minutes page, I made each components status its own editable section.  So, when you go to update your team status, just click the edit button next to your component's section.  That way, we shouldn't get conflicts and we avoid the wiki resolution of reverting the page to empty.

Or so I hope.  :-)  I'll keep following up with webmaster as well.

Hope that helps your wiki experiences.

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top