[wtp-dev] API question for webtools projects

Hi All...

Can anyone tell me the API / model to update files in the .settings folder of an EAR project? Specifically the .settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component file? I've spent quite a while looking for it.

Also, if anyone is intimately familiar and knows where this is off hand, where I can some example code of a project type adding itself or removing itself from there as a dependent module.

Basically, I want to know how to add and remove the following lines via API:

<dependent-module deploy-path="/" handle="module:/resource/TestLonelyWeb/TestLonelyWeb">
<dependent-object>WebModule_1166745362046</dependent-object>
<dependency-type>uses</dependency-type>

Thanks for any help, all.

- Rob Stryker