[wtp-dev] Eclipse not working properly with MyEclipse...

I had Eclipse 3.2.1 already installed on my system. I also installed Maven
plugin for my project. It was working fine such that I was able to right
click on project and file nodes and see the full menu including Maven menu
options.
Then in order to add JSF capability to the project, I installed the
MyEclipse Workbench 5.1 as an extension Eclipse 3.2.1. Though the
installation was successful, it caused problem to Eclipse IDE that it's not
bringing up the full menu (not even MyEclipse menu options) when I right
click on any of the nodes (project or file node).
MyEclipse options are available from the Top Menu and able to work with
MyEclipse features using Top Menu. But I am not able to use Maven options at
all.

If I uninstall MyEclipse, all the right click menu options becomes available
again.

Not able to figure out the problem. Can some please help and suggest what
could be wrong?

Thanks