[wtp-dev] Tim deBoer's New PMC Role

As I get more engaged with my new project, I'll be able to spend even less time on WTP. However, I'll remain on the PMC for a while longer in an advisory role and to help smooth the transitions which are coming. In an effort to keep up the level of PMC attention to WTP activities, Tim deBoer has graciously agreed to act as my delegate. If I am unable to attend any call, Tim can act in my place, including approving bugs or voting on PMC issues. He can also approve bugs on Bugzilla (except his :-)

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411