[wtp-dev] Status and plans for WTP M4 (and JEM in our WTP M4).

close ... but, I'm slow getting the "packaging" right.

Hopefully I'm doing our last packaging build now ... but, I'll check it out tonight, and send
another note, when final bits are ready.

The code itself hasn't changed much since before the holidays but since I've changed some
key aspects of packaging, I'll ask all the committer-teams to sanity check once the final bits
are ready, and be sure I haven't left out ~your~ plugin :)

I've been having lots of talk with the VE/JEM developers and we are close to having a
long term plan, but we can't finish that until next week, so expect an update then.

But, most important for our M4 deadline!, there will not be an M4 version of JEM/VE, so
there is no chance of Europa conflicts with our patched JEM version for M4 ... so ....

For M4, we'll include our patched version of JEM in automatically with the lowest common feature,
and remove it from the "pre-req" list. This isn't great, since not "built" with our normal process,
and hence no "SDK" version of JEM, but I think it will suffice for M4, and by M5 we'll have a process
worked out.

(In case anyone has lost track over the long holidays, we needed a re-gen'd, re-compiled version of JEM for
EMF 2.3, but this was not expected nor planned for by the VE developers (nor us), so we made our own version of it).

I assume everyone else is done committing code for M4?

So, keep your eyes open for the "final bits" note, and please allocate some time for
a quick sanity check with those final bits before our status meeting on Thursday.