From: Nitin Dahyabhai [mailto:nitind@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:59 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: gerry.kessler@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] TLDDocument

Gerry,
Simply put, no, not really.  org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.contentmodel.tld.CMDocumentFactoryTLD.createCMDocument(ITaglibRecord) returns the corresponding TLDDocument for an ITaglibRecord, and is the method used within the JSP model itself.  It's internal as well, though, and the TLDDocument and related interfaces will probably remain internal unless the XML content model interfaces become API first.

Could you tell me what information you're looking for in the TLDDocument?  A lot of the surface details are available through the ITaglibRecord's descriptor object already, and I'd rather we pursue keeping the JSP and JSF plugins API clean as much as possible.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai

Structured Source Editing

"Gerry Kessler" <gerry.kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/26/2006 06:56 PM

Please respond to
"gerry.kessler@xxxxxxxxxx" <gerry.kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] TLDDocument

Is there an API to get at a TLDDocument given the cm document uri and a project for context?   I can see how to get a ITaglibRecord from the TaglibIndex, but I am not sure how to turn that into the TLDDocument.    Everything I see is internal.

Thanks,
Gerry Kessler
WTP JSF Tools Team

Back to the top