[wtp-dev] Reminder: WTP Status Call Today at 2 pm EST

Team,

Just a reminder we will be having our usual WTP Status call at 2 pm EST today.  As always, the call info and meeting agenda can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Development_Status_Meetings

If you are a contributor/committer and you know your usual delegate or component lead is out this week, please make plans to attend in their place.  Also, remember to update your team's status and focus at the bottom of the agenda before the meeting.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top