[wtp-dev] Fw: [wtp-releng] Ready for I-build testing?

With some component leads gone for the year, just wanted to make sure this note from David wasn't missed.

Please smoke test the WTP 2.0 M4 candidate driver and report status in the wiki ASAP!

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

----- Forwarded by John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM on 12/18/2006 11:43 AM -----
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/17/2006 09:35 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

" wtp-releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Ready for I-build testing?

Finally!

There's a build worth testing at
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200612172301-200612172301/

Please use exacty the pre-reqs listed on that build page.
(Note that one of them is for JEM, but it is our own special little patched version of it, not from
the VE site).

Let's finish to declare by 3 PM Eastern time? Yes, Monday :)  (or, let us know if that doesn't work, for some reason).

I'm relatively sure this is the build we should start our Milestone testing with, but wanted to at least
confirm it is at an I-build level first.

Please not your results on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R20_120718

Note there is likely to be other builds going on for Monday, to fix some labels, build related stuff,
and JPA SDK builds ... but you can pretty much disregard those until we say "go".