RE: [wtp-dev] WTP 2.0 junit failures

Chuck,

You can easily override the “latest version by default” behavior by adding <default-version version=”...”/> tag to the <project-facet> element of the extension point declaring the EJB facet.

- Konstantin

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck Bridgham
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 8:35 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] WTP 2.0 junit failures

Although the JEM failures had a large hand in the failing junits, a contribution by me this week caused more problems in the junit tests.

We contributed initial facet definitions for EJB3 and EAR5 that didn't contain xml/model support, and found that many of the junit tests have been written
without the explicit facet version defined. The "latest" facet version is chosen by default  (In many cases EJB3), and model testing was performed causing the failures.

I have commented out these facet contributions for M4, and will reintroduce them early in M5 after the test failures are cleaned up.
I just recently made this drop, and together with the JEM patch I provided, should be in much better shape

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

by email and then delete it.

Back to the top