Re: [wtp-dev] WTP M4 Shutdown Plan

Nitin,

Good suggestion.  I think we should update immediately after we declare this week's I Build.  I'll add that to the plan proposal for the meeting.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/05/2006 05:02 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] WTP M4 Shutdown Plan

John, any chance we can update our build dependencies to a newer Eclipse build *this* week?  If we're going to produce our milestone candidate build at the end of next week, more time building against M4 or even an I-build more recent than M3 would be nice.  Even switching it immediately after we declare this week's build would be beneficial.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai