Re: [wtp-dev] Attention needed for M3 based builds

For the record, this time it wasn't Xvfb at fault.

It was that we'd mistakenly used "x86" in our architecture setting instead of "ppc".
Aparently, someone took someone else's word that you could just "check out the starting build scripts from cvs"  :)
From now on, I'll strive to leave the head version of releng.control in an eclipse-build-mahine-ready state.
Ohter, local build machines may then have to change some parameters, but that's the way it should be.

Thanks all.

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/31/2006 09:24 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Attention needed for M3 based builds

David,

I think you are dead on right, Xvfb is not running on the build server anymore.  I think we will have to ask our friendly webmaster to brignt it back to life.

Also,
The massive failures in JUnit plugins are being investigated by the experts (i.e. Naci)
It seems to be only the "UI tests" that are failing ... so, I suspect, something's changed with our Xvfb server

on our build machine.

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s.
itu teknokent ari-1 25