[wtp-dev] 1.5.2 Release Candidate 2 declared, but ... 1.5.2 Thu, 26 Oct 2006 -- 14:41 (UTC)

1.5.2 Release Candidate 2 declared, but

will be left in the "committers" download area until Tuesday.

(If we moved it to "downloads" area now, it would show up as "officially released", and ... I don't think its
worth doing the PHP script work to fix that, for what is a problem for basically just a day or two).

1.5.2  Thu, 26 Oct 2006 -- 14:41 (UTC)

We will officially release this version on Tuesday, 31st, assuming no more stop ship problems found,
and all component teams approve.

Back to the top