[wtp-dev] RDB component has been dropped in favor of DTP

Starting with this week's I-Build we have dropped wst.rdb components in favor of using eclipse data tools platform (DTP). Currently, only one component in jst (jst.annotation.ui cmp wizard) and dali have adependencies on DTP.

As a part of the refactoring releng , wst, wst.test, wst.sdk and wst.isv.doc features, and jst annotation ui (ejb) have been modified on the R2.0 development stream.

If you believe you have some dependency on RDB, please spend some extra time testing the build this week (except Larry Dunnell of course :-)

--
Naci Dai,

eteration a.s. itu teknokent ari-1 25
Maslak, Istanbul 34469