[wtp-dev] Minutes of the WTP Status Telecon, 2006-10-19

David
Nitin
Amy
Raghu
Arthur
Chris
Jeffry
Tim
Larry
Rob
Ted
Lawrence

Dail-in numbers

USA:   1-210-795-1100
Toll Free:   866-880-0098
Participant passcode:   5433170

1.0 WTP 1.5.2:
formal release 10/31

1.1
Bugs pending PMC approval

1.2
Bugs to be fixed in 1.5.2

Found this one bug really was not released yet, so, did release it so our M-build this
week will be our release candidate.

1.3
Bugs fixed in 1.5.2

1.4
Bugs to be verified, ASAP

1.5
Monday and Tuesday "1.5.2 Test Daze"

2.0 1.5.3: proposed date: 2/16/2007

2.1 please scrub bug with 1.5.3 target

Currently 91 bugs. Too many to have on that list, at this point

Should any "normal" severity bugs be targeted to 1.5.3?
If so, please be sure at least "P2" and explain why so important

I suggest just major, critical, blockers only -- need to avoid regressions!

3.0  WTP 2.0 Status

3.1 Please smoke test for I-build declare this week

3.2  dev. process, component teams

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/devProcess/devProcess.html

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/devProcess/devTeams.html

Add note on "how to declare API" ... component.xml file, and "since" tag

= = = =