[wtp-dev] Updates to WTP development process documents

I have (finally) written in HTML form some of the development process documentation that the WTP PMC approved several weeks ago.
I'll still "polish" the documentation some, add a few more links, make proper headers and look and feel of our site, etc., but I think part that is read is, at least, readable :)

There is two main parts to it, one that describes how and when to introduce new APIs, etc., and the other that describes our Component Teams.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/devProcess/devProcess.html

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/devProcess/devTeams.html

This is mostly to simply document "how we've been doing things" just to be explicit about it, but with just a few additional
constraints to emphasize stability and predictability for adopters.

I think over time, we can improve this sort of documentation, if we find clarifications are important and useful to you developers of WTP.
Feel free to open bugs with suggested improvements, or let us know if any questions.

Thanks

Back to the top