Re: [wtp-dev] WAR extension

Hi!

Thnx. (I'm not see the internal classes, because it's hidden)

Cow

Chuck Bridgham írta:

Add this extension point....

<extension
         id="Your Op name"
         point="org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.OperationExtension">
      <operationExtension
            postOperationClass="Qualified.op.class.name"
id="org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.web.archive.operations.WebComponentExportOperation">
      </operationExtension>
</extension>
Make sure your post -op subclasses:    AbstractDataModelOperation

- Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

*Háber János <boci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/18/2006 06:36 PM
Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
	[wtp-dev] WAR extension

Hi!

Can you tell me any way to extend the war export (I written a plugin
which add jar files to the project classpath, and if the user want to
export to war file, I want to add these jar files to the WEB-INF/lib
directory)

Thanks

Cow