[wtp-dev] Creating WAR files from another plugin

Hi,
I am working on a simple eclipse plugin which I would like to integrate with the webtools. My question is:
Can I, from my plugin, create a WAR file of a Dynamic Web Project, by having a reference to its IProject instance. Probably I could write my own code to do all the work, but I would prefer to reuse the functionality that already exits in the webtools to create the WAR.

I would appreciate any help or directions to information that could be help me.

Thanks so much
Alex

Back to the top