RE: [wtp-dev] Please verify these worst fixed bugs

Ian,

IMHO, If the bug applies to both streams that you can verify it on the 1.5 stream. Say which stream you verified in your comment. If you believe the fix only applies to 1.0 then verify it there.

We should be focusing on 1.5.1 now. I don't believe we have any more 1.0 maintenance releases planned (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Ian Trimble" <ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/22/2006 04:34 PM

Please respond to
"ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx" <ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] Please verify these worst fixed bugs

Is it incorrect to mark a bug VERIFIED against yesterday's 1.5.x build when the bug is targeted to the 1.0.x stream? Should I verify with both a 1.0.x build AND a 1.5.x build?

Thanks,
 - Ian
RE: [wtp-dev] Please verify these worst fixed bugs

Raghu,

Thx. Please mark it as VERIFIED since you are acting as the reporter. Let the bug owner CLOSE it.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/22/2006 01:36 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] Please verify these worst fixed bugs

Hi,

The JSF Tools project would like to help in verifying the bugs. We will pick the blocker/critical  bugs in a component (jst.j2ee) and put the tag, ‘Verifying’ in the Status Whiteboard to flag the bugs we are working on. I am assuming we can mark the bug as closed once we successfully verify the bug.

Suggestions / objections?

-Raghu