[wtp-dev] Please verify these worst fixed bugs

Component Leads,

These is the query, by component, for blocker, critical, and major bugs marked as "fixed" ... these are the most important to verify by Tuesday.
Please don't wait for the "originator" for these, we need someone ... anyone .... to verify that they really are fixed.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/report.cgi?x_axis_field=bug_severity&y_axis_field=component&z_axis_field=&query_format=report-table&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=WebTools&product=Web+Tools&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=FIXED&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&format=table&action="">

Reminder: bugs in the REMIND or LATER state should not be verified ... those are "holding" states. .... Well, I guess even "remind" could be closed if over 6 months old, or so.

I did not include dup's, worksforme, or invalid in above query simply because these "fixed" ones are most important. Feel free to also verify dup's, worksforme, and invalid resolutions after 'fixed' ones.

Severity
Component
blocker critical major Total
J2EE Standard Tools