[wtp-dev] hibernatedoclet

Hello, I'm using eclipse + WTP and I want to add hibernate capabilities to my
projec. I wanted to do it using xdoclet, concretelly hibernatedoclet.
However When I see it xdoclet configuration, WTP only detects or shows me
websoclet and ejbdoclet, but in my XDoclet Home directory, I have all
libraries, concretelly xdoclet-hibernate-module-1.2.3.jar. So, How I can add
hibernatedoclet into my eclipse + WTP configuration section?

Thanks for all in adcvanced
Sent from the Eclipse WTP - general forum at Nabble.com.

Back to the top