[wtp-dev] Weekly M-build declared: 1.5.1 Thu, 7 Sep 2006 -- 12:17 (UTC) -- plus notes on PMC Review Process

1.5.1  Thu, 7 Sep 2006 -- 12:17 (UTC)

This is last build before our "code freeze" build at the end of next week
(after that, there *might* be some more builds for bug fixes, but only for very serious regressions, etc).

As per status call, there's a few fixes being released today (and perhaps a few this weekend)
but starting Monday morning all code needs PMC review and approval before releasing.

Component leads: make the request by putting 'PMC' in the status whiteboard.

PMC members, keep your eye on http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/1.5.1/pmc-bug-approval.php
and/or use an appropriate bugzilla query such as
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=WebTools&product=Web+Tools&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=regexp&status_whiteboard=PMC+*%24&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&query_based_on=PMC+Review&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Note, its expected for there to be 24 hour turn-around for review, so, if this becomes problematic, we'll adjust.
For now, let's go with the rule that at least 3 PMC members need to review and approve, with no objections.

So far, we have 425 bug fixes from 1.5.0, so, big improvements, but let's make sure we are completely stable now approaching our "fall maintenance" release.

Thanks all

Back to the top