Re: [wtp-dev] Version Minor Number Increase for org.eclipse.wst.rdb.core

I'm actually not very comfortable making this change to the org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.ui plug-in as I am not entirely sure what the new version number should be for the plug-in.  Could the owner of this plug-in please update the this plug-in so that I can check in my change without breaking the build?  The upper limit of the pre-req plug-in should be "2.0.0)".

org.eclipse.wst.rdb.core;bundle-version="[1.0.106,2.0.0)"

Thanks,

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

Lawrence E Dunnell/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/05/2006 04:29 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Version Minor Number Increase for org.eclipse.wst.rdb.core

I am ready to increase the minor field of the version number of the org.eclipse.wst.rdb.core plug-in but the org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.ui plug-in has not increased its dependency version yet.   Is it okay if go ahead and update that plug-in when I deliver?  If I don't hear any objections, I will do the update tomorrow.