[wtp-dev] be sure to use HEAD of org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore

Does anyone know how org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore got "branched" for a R1_5_maintance branch?

Chuck, doesn't :)  It was not supposed to be, and HEAD is still being used by his team for 1.5.1 code.

There's some indications it is old code (and causes many compile errors), which suggests it maybe has existed for a while, but, I'm pretty sure
it wasn't there a couple of weeks ago.

So ... 1) if we can figure out it happened, that might help avoid it in the future, and
2) take this as a warning that in your dev. environment you should use, for now, HEAD of
org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore.

Chuck says they will likely branch "for real" in a week or so, and just over write what ever is currently there,
so, I think we can live with it being incorrect for one week.

Thanks for any information.

Back to the top