Re: [wtp-dev] Targetting bugs to a release rather than a milestone

Hi Konstantin,

Sure. Let's discuss this after we review 1.5.1 and 2.0 status.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/UMZ/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920
jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/24/2006 12:17 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Targetting bugs to a release rather than a milestone

I’d like to resurrect the discussion of enabling devs to target bugs to overall releases rather than a specific milestone. I just noticed that the eclipse platform does exactly that. They have both 3.3 as well as 3.3 M1, 3.3 M2, etc. in their target drop-down.

Could we add this to the status call agenda?

- Konstantin

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
by email and then delete it.