[wtp-dev] Re: Please smoke test 1.5.1 Thu, 17 Aug 2006 -- 01:30 (UTC)

Hi,

Chuck already pointed this out to me this morning and I have dropped a fix. The issue was a change in the data returned from a jst.j2ee extension point - the change is perfectly valid, but it exposed a hole in one of my methods that would return null instead of an empty array.

The null check should already be handled by server adapters, but I found the JUnit test and one other place in jst.server.core where it was missing. Any smoke testing involving publishing should wait until the next build, but other teams can proceed and won't be affected by the fix.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Message from David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> on Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:51:29 -0400 -----
To:
" wtp-releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
[wtp-releng] Please smoke test 1.5.1 Thu, 17 Aug 2006 -- 01:30 (UTC)

1.5.1 Thu, 17 Aug 2006 -- 01:30 (UTC)

Plus, there is one failing JUnit ... please take a look and let us know on this list if this indicates a problem such that we should not even smoke test yet.

org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.core.tests_

Back to the top