[wtp-dev] wtp.server.core.publishTask extension point

Hi!

I'm wondering if I'm allowed to contribute server independent publish
operations to any web project using this extension point?

Basically I want to modify the flex project configuration my add a new
virtual directory that maps to a project output folder and then
generating some content in that directory.

Am I heading in the right direction or shouldn't I do it that way?

Another solution would be skipping the modification of the flex project
setup and generating/deploying directly into the target webapp
directory. However, this seems to be a server specific task, i.e. the
target directory and format is different for Tomact, Bea, WebSphere,
etc., isn't it?

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht