Re: [wtp-dev] Adding Tabbed Properties to existing editors

Hi Karen,

The Tabbed Properties framework is a property sheet page and requires the
Eclipse properties framework and view to work.

That being said it should be possible to take the source in
TabbedPropertySheetPage to create a view.

You will need to add a ISelectionListener to feed into
TabbedPropertySheetPage.selectionChanged()

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx