[wtp-dev] WTP 1.5 Maintenance Plans and Policies

You're spoken, we've listened ...  to improve communication, I've started this page to "centralize" our high-level maintenance plans.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Release_1.5.x_Maintenance_Plan_and_Policies

And, if you think you don't need to bookmark and "watch" this page .. just look at how it starts off ...
"This document is to capture the important information for WTP 1.5.x maintenance release that will be of interest to adopters and committers. "  :)

As always, corrections and improvements welcome!

Back to the top